XSO 0.12% 2,976.3 s&p/asx small ordinaries

Disclaimer: first time posting charts on HC so please bear with...

1. 71 Posts.
    Disclaimer: first time posting charts on HC so please bear with me happy to welcome all your expert feedback and criticism. Thanks to V* and others for some basic advice on where to start.

Here's my take on a few short-term charts. XJO had a small fakeout of the downtrend channel overnight but is back in place (after hitting a stop loss of a short of mine ). May break upwards and continue back towards 5900+ depending on action in the Asian markets and so on.

Similar uncertainty for the S&P500 futures and USD index. Clearly trending downwards for the last month or so and behaving roughly as expected underneath/within their respective trendlines. How much longer can the yanks milk these puppies for? My personal opinion is, I have no f&^%ing idea. Meanwhile, I'm content in trading the swings with tight stop losses. Charts below:

Lastly, the hotly debated gold chart. Again I'm only looking at the relatively short-term, but after a mini-breakout this week, we were met with serious resistance around 1260-65 as predicted. A look at the long-term chart with the 2011 downtrend in place indicates there may be some serious work to do before busting out and heading towards $1300+. Maybe the French election could be some sort of a catalyst if Le Pen surprises us? Again, I have no idea

Looking forward to all feedback and commentary from the more refined chartists keep up the invaluable contributions all!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XSO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.