XSO 0.68% 2,993.9 s&p/asx small ordinaries

NL my comments yesterday to @Eklavya on VTG...

1. 1,865 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 51
    NL my comments yesterday to @Eklavya on VTG https://hotcopper.com.au/posts/24715929/single. I hadn't heard of this stock before yesterday so given the few comments turning up on it perhaps its at the point of maximum pain, so combined with being at a major support point it could get a short term bounce if you're trying to trade that. But doubt that will hold. Have a look at a weekly chart of CDV and what happened after it fell to the equivalent level in Nov2016. These big falls damage investor confidence and they need to work sideways for a period before they can recover, for CDV that was 11weeks. But CDV had strong fundamentals to recover. VTG just reading the thread sounds weak and high risk, so more likely to stabilise then drift off further. We're also coming into June tax loss selling period and as VTG is down 80% since September 2016 it's probably now exposed to that.

Re TPM I bought it back in mid-March for a paper trading test model I'm running and still holding. I thought it would recover a fair way but has just been sideways. Not sure on it at this point.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XSO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.