IMU 0.72% 7.0¢ imugene limited

hi Long Tony, this is just a genuine question for you, if your...

1. 108 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 91
    hi Long Tony, this is just a genuine question for you, if your sentiment is None and you don’t hold it, what brings you on this forum?

Out of over 2000 listed companies, how did you discover this little insignificant, unsuccessful company?

why would you bother to comment about this company if you don’t have any interest? (I would spend my precious free time in researching companies that I believe in).

why have you done a such accurate research about anothertreatment which apparently was better than our potential one?

don’t get me wrong, you might me right and all the other uprampers wrong, but just the time will tell us, in the meantime we can only do our DD and research.

My first research was learning who was the management, the scientists and their CV. You will agree with me Professor YF has a brilliant Cv.

something I cannot really understand and I hope you can enlighten me, if you (and many others) are on this forum and don’t believe in the company, why you are wasting your time?
    are you a Good Samaritan, trying to defend moms and dads from those “uprampers”, or you are trying to make a few $$ scaring new investors away?

with all due respect, if you can help me to understand, because it looks pretty weird to me.

have an amazing ANZAC DAY mate

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.0¢
Change
0.001(0.72%)
Mkt cap ! $519.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.0¢ 7.1¢ 6.8¢ $710.2K 10.23M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
26 1970527 6.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.0¢ 533904 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.15am 21/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.1¢
  Change
0.001 ( 2.60 %)
Open High Low Volume
6.9¢ 7.1¢ 6.8¢ 5127898
Last updated 11.33am 21/05/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.