GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

Do you really believe the US is growing at 4.6% SG? It was one...

1. 4,486 Posts.
    Do you really believe the US is growing at 4.6% SG? It was one month's data & the previous were negative.
    Get some perspective man. I did say virtually non existent in the West & you have done nothing to disprove that. One pocket being the UK & one month of data out of the US is hardly counter evidence that Western World growth is negligible at best. Maybe we should start talking double digit unemployment across most of Europe or youth unemployment at over 50% in several countries also in Europe. Wages in the US that have dropped considerably in recent years unemployment dropping from 10% to around 6%. The burger flipper recovery, give me a break.

I will no doubt be described as a doom gloom merchant for just pointing out some hard cold facts & that not all is rosy.
    If growth is so strong, why are they entering into a QE program in Europe & still have zero interest rates in the US?

I sincerely hope there is a recovery & that governments can meet their debt obligations, but I also know the reality & its certainly not A OK Jake. There are very real issues that are being masked by zero interest rates & it has created bubbles in both equities & bonds.

How do you explain having record levels in US equities & an elevated bond market at that same time?
    Where did you learn that one in economics?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.