GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

I think that USA GDP figure was for the 2ND QTR Well I think...

1. 13,046 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2701
    I think that USA GDP figure was for the 2ND QTR

Well I think I've provided you with enough info to show that there is growth in the west, certainly more than the virtually non existent that you say.

Growth in the powerhouses of the EU are certainly under strain at the present time as they take on Russia with Sanctions, but they aren't all going negative

Unemployment is high in EU, but its stable and not radically disintegrating like the GFC, and any negative changes are not a problem at the moment of the economy by seemingly foreign policy as business is retricted from high currency and sanctions, I don't think the voters will let it get too out of hand for too long. Currency falling to something more reasonable given its situation will improve the situation.

Your ideas are the same ideas that have been stated since the GFC, unsustainable debt, will lead to a collapse, etc etc etc, as stimulus programs have had no effect,,,,,,,

There is a clear recovery, they may crimp it a bit now with the war on isis , sanctions etc, but there is clear evidence that the system is not going to implode and disappear. ISIS and demonstrations in HKK are all noise but show the world isn't 100PC happy, but when has it ever been, its just noise

USa market is at all time nominal high as Earning are at an all time nominal high.

Maybe ECB want to do their QE for a couple of reasons...

One their currency has been far to high crimping their exports
    Two, they see that there was vast improvement in the usa when they did QE/ stimulus, more liquidity, better capitalised banks, jobs growth and falling unemployment, lower currency , that could help EU recover better, reduce its unemployment from elevated but stable levels. The EU aren't doing it because they think like 2008, the system is on the verge of total collapse, they are proposing it to improve the situation and it appears the USA did it and has improved faster

People have been painting the grim picture of no recovery, high debt, impending collapse, everything not NOT OK since the GFC,,

Just like they have said pending stock market crash and the future death of money, (that's been called to death, especially by the Richards,,in fact, Im sure he just redated his previous article) ,

but here we are USD higher, market higher, unemployment dropping, GDPs flat or up slightly in majors ,,,,,,,geez we even have new innovation like virtual currencies......

^^^^^^^^^^^^

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.