GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

The Coming Stock Market Crash and The Death of Money, page-48

1. 25,456 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    HI SG

I have to admit that I personally, totally hate so much of the data which is produced today, I was not criticizing you or your post

GDP is a figure which is widely used but which does not show the truth of an economy.
    You either believe it or not it is up to the individual, in today's world we have governments and others taking data from literally a few thousand people, putting it in the commuter and producing a model which is supposed to reflect the whole country?

As to GDP a country can borrow a trillion dollars use the money to produce a few billion dollars worth of work and that shows as an increase in GDP, what about the debt.
    That is not included in the GDP figure, it's just forgotten, still has to be paid off though.

If I go to the bank and borrow one million dollars and use it all to buy a house which on the market is only worth half a million dollars my bank manager will not think that my net worth has gone up he will be very unhappy. Simplistic answer but those are the facts

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.