The day and hour, page-7

1. 3,979 Posts.
    No, it's good that you don't agree with me, that's for sure. You need to know stuff for yourself.

As for the geological record speaking for itself, well, Creationists do your speaking, like me you have not studied geology or archeology or palaeontology in any formal way. I tend to follow the real evidence of scientists, they do the speaking for me because the geological record says nothing to you or I. We just parrot others based on our world views.

As for Christ's testimony, well there are words of Scripture that can be interpreted in many ways and we have no idea how authentic these ancient words are anyway, or if they were accurately transcribed long after spoken by Christ. So Christ's testimony is somebody else's interpretation that you have borrowed and my word is also not my word, it is the conclusions I have come to after studying both science and religion. I have never had an original thought.

Now if you would like to choose any single, special piece of geology that proves your flood belief I will show you the scientific evidence that you will completely understand and eventually agree with. It will clearly demonstrate that the Flood of Noah is, was impossible and is a metaphoric, spiritual story full of real meaning, rather than being a fairy-story for children.

And remember all truth is one so science has to be is a divine gift to humankind from God. Every second of our lives we are embedded in a scientific world. We are communicating right now because of science. Therefore science and Jesus must speak to a single truth. The trick is to find how both connect because they have to.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.