WTM 13.0% 13.0¢ waratah minerals limited

The descent into hell, page-3

1. 135 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 118
    Its time to consider replacing the BAT Board before the money runs out. So far as I know they are continuing with exploration drilling, between this and the huge salaries the Board and Management are being paid the $6.7 Million reported in the bank in June will soon be gone. There is no point in waiting for the inevitable and screaming and crying once it happens. The time to act is now. I'm going to ask BAT for a list of BAT shareholders so they can be contacted by mail out. Once the BAT Shareholders Register is requested BAT Board and Management have 7 days to supply this.

I am not going to wait for all BAT's money to run out. Now is the time to act.

The only realistic way forward is to cut spending to the bone, stop any further exploration activities and wait for the Graphite and Battery market to grow/mature. Keep the BAT assets safe and well maintained.

It's not a simple thing to oust a Board of Directors but considering their inability to reply to Shareholders questions and concerns steps must be taken.

I'm not going to wait for another share raising and shareholders holdings being diluted to keep people employed on top money who have achieved next to nothing.

Have a think about who you would like on a new BAT Board, I have a couple of people in mind who I worked with at BHP refining Cobalt and Nickel for the Battery markets in Asia and Europe some years ago. In my view these people will be Caretakers until the Graphite and Battery market mature conserving shareholders funds until things get better.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WTM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
0.015(13.0%)
Mkt cap ! $23.31M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.0¢ 13.5¢ 12.0¢ $63.97K 509.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 13443 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.5¢ 99904 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 24/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
13.0¢
  Change
0.015 ( 13.0 %)
Open High Low Volume
12.0¢ 13.0¢ 12.0¢ 37398
Last updated 15.58pm 24/05/2024 ?
WTM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.