SSN 0.00% 1.5¢ samson oil & gas limited

Cmon, I think you haven't included the existing hedges pre last...

1. 1,593 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    Cmon, I think you haven't included the existing hedges pre last ann which if split over 2016 add additional volume. Some may have lapsed or been realised for March quarter.
    Rough Volume guess.jpg
    This stacks up if we look at the past months actual production. Below are my graphs using the NDGov production numbers and NRI % from the company announcements for NS and Rainbow. For FB I have assumed 75% NRI the difference being allowance for royalty (25%) which is only a guess atm. Also that the wells I included in the other posts are the ones we are talking about and I do not know that that is correct so please do not assume this is evidence based and I have included only for discussion and interest in discussion. The historical numbers for FB are not meant to suggest this relates to SSN but only to give picture of decline moving forward.
    Prodn Graphs.jpg
    I don't know what the costs are and because I don't have a lot of time atm am waiting for further information from anns. As a rough guide we may be able to use Dec qtr as a guide imo. Also please always remember I make this up on my own knowledge and I am not from O&G so some of my assumptions may not be correct.
    Cheers & GLTA
    Last edited by Rob79: 11/04/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.