SSN 0.00% 1.5¢ samson oil & gas limited

LOL Rob79, zesty discussion is good. Yes hedge calculations have...

1. 10,766 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3519
    LOL Rob79, zesty discussion is good. Yes hedge calculations have not been kind to you on EBITDA calcs but that's fine - not looking for exact. I've been a little better on those multiples but then I am calculating them a little differently. Don't forget the deferred settlement cost though.

With respect to asset sale/farmout - I don't think so. I'd say 0% chance of that. The bank has the mortgage. Any sale or reduction in NRI will result in BB reduction and that's the last thing SSN wants to have happen. $20.5M is the number and that's after $10M has been raised (of which at least $5M has to be equity).

And sure we don't have all the info - but IMO we do have enough to make educated estimates (same as those brokers but we are not profiting from selling stock to customers).

This is taken from Schedule 2 Compliance Certificate from the MOB Credit Facility

Column 1 Column 2 Column 3 Column 4 Column 5
    0 II. Section 7.12(b) – Leverage Ratio.2  
    1   A. Total Funded Debt (all outstanding liabilities for borrowed money plus other interest-bearing liabilities, including current and long-term liabilities): $
    2   B.   EBITDAX  
    3     1. net income: $
    4     2. less non-cash revenue or expense associated with Swap Contracts from ASC 815: ($ )
    5     3. less extraordinary or non-recurring gains and other extraordinary or non-recurring income: ($ )
    6     4. plus consolidated interest expense: $
    7     5. plus income taxes: $
    8     6. plus depletion, depreciation and amortization: $
    9     7. plus other non-cash charges $
    10     8. plus exploration charges $
    11     9. Total EBITDAX: $

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.