The Father says today that I am activating in you the law of supply, page-33

1. 6,541 Posts.
    True, that god does not exist.
    The god of the Bible is a composite of a great raft of mythological god types that have been somewhat concentrated especially in the Old Testament to produce and angry old man in the sky whose very easily pissed off. When they write god does this or says this or will do this to you if you don't do this, it is a very crude guidance to modify behaviour, no more. It does not refer to an existing, known, anthropomorphic being.
    I believe in a consciousness that is external to our universe and we have discussed this. I believe there is enough suggested evidence for myself to form that opinion.

But a god, God, would not be less than the best possible human. The best possible human is a lover of humanity. A lover of justice. Patient, forgiving, encouraging and not constantly seething with a need for revenge. So the god of the Bible exists only as a means to continue a process of educating and modifying human nature and behaviour. And remember we are talking about the god of a 3000 plus year old mind-set. The representation of God today would be more likely to suggest that we make our own heaven and hell and life is about producing the spiritual limbs to better progress beyond this life. All this can be done without a priest, minister, guru, mullah or TV nut job evangelist. Nobody today is responsible for another persons spirituality except in raising a child who requires moral guidance, even then they should be exposed to all sorts of belief systems so as to make their own choice.

The real God, assuming one exists, is beyond any description, understanding and outside the eloquence of any tongue. No personal god exists. I'm sorry to tell people that the likes of Benny Hinn, Joshua Mills, Creflo Dollar and all these other gurus and self-confessed prophets are all con men and charlatans.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.