A further comment to the post of aimone. I went to their web...

1. 6,538 Posts.
    A further comment to the post of aimone. I went to their web sight and this is the claim of a Russ Waldon, a prophet no less and his lovely wife Kitty. I would suggest they are profits rather than prophets.

In the prophetic ministry Russell’s life has given witness to a miracle ministry with creative miracles, healings and two resurrections from the dead. Russ has seen cancers and terminal diseases reversed through the power of prayer and the gifts of the Spirit. The ministry that Russ moves in is not just talking “about” Jesus but manifesting and activating the demonstration of Spirit and the demonstration of power.
    Each day Prophet Russ releases a powerful prophetic word that encourages thousands. To subscribe to the daily word use the form on the front page left on the website. Russ has a book available on Amazon “Face to Face with the Father: a Chronicle of the Men and Women who saw the Face of God and Lived”.

Two resurrections from the dead no less. Cures cancer no less. Each he releases a powerful prophetic word, probably via flatulence.

I think old Russ needs a gimmick, like that sweet gold dust boy, Joshua Mills. Or maybe hair like Benny-make-em-fall-over-Hinn. Or a moustache like Creflo A Dollar Jr - now give that boy a 65 million dollar jet so he can be a collectin' that money faster, I mean the word.

Russ has seen the face of God and lived. I wonder if God is black or white, maybe Lebanese, a nice olive complexion. Bet he looks like Brad Pitt, the younger version. What if he looks like Danny DeVito?
    Oh that Russ and Kitty are a couple of scallywags. Pullin' everybody's leg like that bout seein' God and raisin the dead. Can't nobody take a joke.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.