SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

@1stPrize, you are teh super-slooth of the HC fora, for sure. (I...

1. 607 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 587

@1stPrize, you are teh super-slooth of the HC fora, for sure. (I mixed my mis-spelings with the proper plural of forum, just for shits and giggles).

Let me re-write the last paragraph of Gerald Segal's article in plain English for everyone:

Both Payabl and ISX Financial count a number of gambling companies among their clientele. Both target two key markets:

1. online gambling, often called iGaming to make it seem less like gambling. Online gambling (iGaming) is an online form of gambling. When done over the long term, given the probability of winning for customers vs the house, it is, in fact, online losing as those who have studied probability would know, and
    2. online gambling, often called FX/CFD trading by FX/CFD brokerage firms to make it seem more like investing, and less like gambling. Online gambling (FX/CFD trading) is an online form of gambling.

Like many gambling gaming companies, ISX aims to attract marks customers by sponsoring sportball, and in this case has chosen to sponsor APOEL FC where it can wine and dine gambling company execs before handing them off to the director of marketing for post-game hospitality as part of sign-on bonuses.

Any suggestion that ISX is hiring Taylor Auerbach for post-game hospitality is uncorroborated.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.