Personally, I think that email is brilliant. I also regularly...

1. 499 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Personally, I think that email is brilliant. I also regularly use Word and Excel. I even occasionally use Photoshop. However, I am still using the 2007 and 2012 versions of those programs without problem. Sure, there have been a few updates since then, but most of them are there to force you onto the cloud service.

Online shopping is losing its lustre because of obscene shipping costs. I would even hazard to say that technological implementation is going backwards. Like at the post office, where they ripped out the self-service post machines and put in product displays instead, because no one wanted to use them.

Speaking of things going backwards, the 'tech gods' seem to have lost the plot. The latest example would have to be Elon Musk changing his focus to Twitter and then renaming it to X. I can't see how that is going to result in more customers, but if he wants to make the company disappear into oblivion, then great work.

In saying that, though, I don't think that people are going to part with their smartphones anytime soon. The latest figures show that fines from mobile detection cameras are going to be an absolute boon for the government, with hundreds of millions in revenues each year, when they are fully implemented.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.