GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

Eztrang/Sergeant, well I can verify as Skol was calling for &...

1. 4,486 Posts.
    Eztrang/Sergeant, well I can verify as Skol was calling for & has kept on calling for $600 gold since at least Dec 2009 when gold was trading circa $1100. It then went on to put on 70%.
    He may have been calling gold lower prior to this but I have no record of that.
    Skol is a perma bear & its quite apparent has a chip on his shoulder in regards gold & perhaps life in general. There is nothing wrong with being bearish on gold. Personally I called gold in a bubble around $1800, but wasn't willing to get in front of it as was trading like a one of those test rockets from the 1950s. Racing off skyward & everyone cheering to only see it veer of course & spectacularly crash. So yes Skol has been right since gold peaked, but that's only because he is always bearish on gold. So you could actually he has been mostly wrong in 2014.
    I have said this before.
    Anyone that only ever has one view either bullish or bearish particularly something that has been the center of money for at least 6000 years plus is quite frankly an idiot.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.