GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

yummy, First of all I'm going to add to my list above in post...

1. 32,983 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1376
    yummy,

First of all I'm going to add to my list above in post 14173841. I forgot to add the collapse of the sale of American Eagles at the US MInt.

YTD down 47%.

Well you see yummy the goldbugs enjoyed baiting me on the way up, but I knew the bubble would burst, so I stuck around, much to their chagrin. Every few dollars on the way down I found it very entertaining to read that "the bottom's in", of course it wasn't. Goldbugs told me quite often they would be rich and I would be poor, but the opposite happened. None of the goldbug predictions posted here over the last few years have ever come true.

As you can see when you read here the posts become more vindictive when it's quite apparent I'm right, goldbugs don't like it, but I find the debate quite handy for eking out other investments in my research.

Now maybe you can answer why you'd dabble in something that's allegedly rigged and manipulated.

You could do what I've done above, list all the reasons gold's going up, but please desist from the "USD going to crash, financial Armageddon, WW3, end-of-the-world", type reasons, that's for the Harvey Organ, Jim Willie, Pastor Lindsey Williams style looneys.
    Last edited by Skol: 24/10/14

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.