GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

TIMBER You always answer with a spin to the negative and...

1. 17,482 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    TIMBER

You always answer with a spin to the negative and everyone knows that to be an evident fact.
    I quote you although not directly when I say " Banks hate each other". You have stated before when referring directly on the COMEX and JPM holdings that the banks must be desperate when they buy on market from each other. Really how much is another bank going to gouge for selling Gold in an emergency situation on market on the COMEX, my guess is plenty. This is not the first time JPM's holdings have hit a very shaky level.

You have also used the COMEX total held in an attempt to prove that the 321,500 oz delivered from JPM's holdings is 3.6% or so and not the 30% or so that JPM delivered from their account and the article is talking about JPM's account "JP MORGAN GOLD INVENTORIES: Fall A Stunning 33% In One Day -- Posted Friday, 24 October" to my knowledge it did not state 30% from Total COMEX holdings.

Here is another negative spin from you, you are just guessing pure and simple when you say the Gold coming out of GLD is probably been bought by a short term invester and they will probably dump it on the market, purely negative spin guessing by you. It could well have been bought by CHINA for their CB or for their GOLD market. You have no idea who bought that GOLD!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.