GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

Did anyone expect anything different. I mean the FOMC meeting...

1. 17,482 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Did anyone expect anything different. I mean the FOMC meeting and the ending of QE. This pump on the DOW may well be just to make the ending of QE look good, really there is nothing the US will not do, absolutely nothing to save its market.
    The US was always going to smash gold, really if you thought any different then you haven't been watching.
    After all the pumping in the US equities markets eases and the obvious shorting of gold continues the POG will come back. With CB buying increasing by 30% and China still backing up the trucks and the new Chinese Gold Market, the POG will come back again.

The Trolls on this blog will have you believe that all the US problems are ok and the US economy has miraculously come back full steam overnight by an act of god. But then a lot of the Trolls on here have lost a lot of money trading in Gold so I have some compassion for them.

The US economy hasn't gone anywhere, it is still staggering and with the EU going back into recession the US will follow, it is just common sense.

Let the Trolls have their day they have a lot of pent up anger over losing all their money in Gold near the top of the market.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.