GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

The gold plunge continues, page-13

1. 13,046 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2700
    Hi Daytr,

No not really.

Premiums are not rising,,in India they are falling as per what I posted this morning,,,150-30 according to the article on CNBC.......that imo is simply because they are overstocked as they bought with wild abandon prior to the sales tax and import ban believing that the Indians would just pay up as they are culturally fixed to gold (apparently),,,,,but the Indians aren't stupid,,,,,,they have clearly held back and the premium they thought they could rip people off with is coming down because the Indians have TV's and internet and are they see the price of Gold is way lower than the price being presented to them .......

I cant talk about China,,but Ive put up some info quite a few times pointing out the premiums asked by dealers on one ounce Gold Coins,,(asking 1339USD when Gold was 1270usd) that's a premium but just because they ask it doesn't mean they are getting it,,and I note that in the last week the asking prices of those coins are dropping..........

My home will go on the market soon,,,If I have an asking price 2million above what the same house next door that sold 3 months ago, it doesn't mean demand is up,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,it means I've probably mispriced it,,I can put whatever price I want on it, its mine to sell,,but if I actually want to trade it,,I will have to meet the market which is millions lower

Jewellery styles change all the time,,when the ganstas and drug dealers scooped up cheap gold in the 1980's and started putting it on their front teeth, drowning themselves in heavy chains,,Gold jewellery fell,,,no one wanted to be associated with that gold image,,,platinum and other types of metal took off.............

Styles change all the time,,,Apple just released a watch, apparently according to the TV headlines that is putting pressure on luxury watch makers. It might put pressure on swatch,,but someone wanting a high end watch isn't going to say no,,I want a apple watch,,,I want to go to a dinner party in my 15000 dress and have something everyone else has,,,,,,,,,,,,,(can wait to see the first wanker walking around screaming into their watch so everyone knows they are on the phone)

anyway different views, time will tell,

Even you say you caught the bubble top,,,,,,,,as you know,,it went vertical thanks to the rapid and huge growth in ETF's and trading mania,,,its fall back to reality is nowhere near done imo......

I think the ETF;s were the greatest marketing invention by an industry ever,,,how do you sell excess inventory ,,,bundle it up ,,put it into a fund and say "investors"" astute investors" are buying it for wealth protection..........

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.