GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

yeah check out the gold silver ratio,,gold certainly looking...

1. 13,021 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2689

yeah check out the gold silver ratio,,gold certainly looking expensive........but super wild end of month end of qtr ayy...

S and P and Nasdaq log another QTr of gains........that's 7 str8 apparently

awesome moves as the flash cash settles out their trades for the QTR....got to trade my Amstrad 186 for one of those super computers

HUI and GDX indicating falls in Gold stocks within their basket coming, but end of QTr sees many things flying in all directions regardless of gold as no doubt Van E manipulates all sorts of things to reflect what its holding to the ETF basket... Hui and GDX look like they are about to go into bear territory but I haven't done the exact numbers,,eventually the stocks in those baskets that the etf has pumped will get dumped to reflect prices

I notice a big fall now in insto ownership of GDX ETF,,,

Ahh well roll on final QTR 2014.......with inflation data low in eurosville, commodities falling, gold wont be far behind to test the 1200 imo, bounce or die at 1173ish

Wild swings overnight for gold and silver, copper getting close to breaking $3

AUD finds a bit of a floor as euro gets pounded and our rates get a bit of a safe haven bounce perhaps

time will tell,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.