GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

Well, a cheery bunch here today. I am happy to see the US with...

1. 163 Posts.
    Well, a cheery bunch here today.

I am happy to see the US with unemployment below 6% although I see ongoing problems with income inequality which needs to be addressed. Canada chugs along nicely. The change in rhetoric of the war on drugs will change the narco state of Mexico.

I don't care if China's growth slows from 10% down to 7%, the overall pie is much bigger. Good to see China talking seriously about ecological issues which I see as the biggest impediment to further growth.

Europe is a concern and demographics dont bode well for the short medium term. Japan too is old and Russia will go backwards with its population and reliance solely on oil.

The Middle East will continue to lurch from once crisis to the next until they learn how to employ productively a horde of young men.

The rest of Asia seems to be off everyones radar and with 200 million in Indonesia to a billion in India with growing middle classes, there seems to be some massive opportunities here not often mentioned in the media.

Africa will stealthily improve. South America will have its day in the sun when Brazil gets its act into gear.

Interesting times ahead
    Last edited by radson72: 15/10/14

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.