WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

After what you have been saying I feel that it is very...

1. 217 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    After what you have been saying I feel that it is very irresponsible of you HH to recommend to others to put their house on obj for 2018! however there is a big element of truth in what you , JM and Ahpigsy are saying. It's obvious that the market is presently only interested in the revenue that obj generates. Without a major announcement such as a PDA with Pfizer I personally can't see any short term upward momentum in the SP. If you wish to make a quick profit go look somewhere else. What I do see is encouraging progress with more products coming onto the market and increasing cash flow coupled with and a low cash burn rate. I don't think it's blind faith to hold the opinion that this is a company heading in the right direction. Personally heavily invested because of these facts and comfortable holding although presently at a significant loss. As I hold a long term view I don't see much point bagging the coy because of present low SP, prefer to have the patience to see if break even is made by 1st Q next year, then I will be in a better position to judge whether you have been the wise one or just full of verbal diarrhoea. GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.