WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

The gradual rise of OBJ, page-4

1. 230 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    Agreed, was surprised by a couple of the outbursts last night, bit early in the week to be on the sauce

If you take the emotion away for a minute and have a good objective look at things most rational souls would agree we are in good shape with a bright future. Yes, in the end the SP is the main game but it will follow once the runs are on the board, I much prefer it that way than an inflated share price held up by promise and hope. As much as several have claimed for a while that OBJ is all hot air I do believe we are past that point now.

The last update was a cracker, the possible expansion into deodorant and shaving is exciting, while some lament it is still within P&G I'm not concerned at all. Each division is it's own master to a point, failure in one doesn't kill the lot. I'm sure the reason these additional products are testing our tech is because of the success so far is skin care, it would be more concerning if they weren't interested. I sure won't be complaining if every division of P&G wants to do the same!

GLTA Cheers Steve
    Last edited by steve66: 01/08/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.