Thank you for alerting everyone, sahmee.You have given many an...

1. 2,731 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 107
    Thank you for alerting everyone, sahmee.
    You have given many an opportunity to help themselves.
    There is almost no constructive criticism from the many informed social media commentators, confirming the veracity of David Rogers Webb's well researched expose of the plan to take all securities in the next economic crisis. And bank deposits as well, using "Bail-In" laws.
    If you are invested in bitcoin and other crypto ETFs, you are going to lose them as well, as they are merely paper derivatives.

Please read the free online book, watch David Rogers Webb's 1 hour long YouTube video, and then comment.
    The threat to our personal wealth, and the wealth which we might want to pass on to our generations following, is undeniable.
    Why are people still putting their hard earned money into shares and ETFs when they stand to lose them in an overnight raid by the northern hemisphere "too big to fail" bank cabal?
    Yes we all want to make money by being in the "next big thing", but I suggest now is not the time, with The Great Taking hanging over our heads.
    too dramatic? Watch the video. Read the book and then tell me.
    Some commenters here think Australia may somehow be safe from this. If you are old enough to remember the "08 Great Financial Crisis, you will know that it hit usinstantly as well. The fact is Australia is joined at the hip to the world banking system.
    To make it worse, Australia has no TBTF banks, so in a world banking crash, all Australian held securities will be swept up by overseas banks.

Retail investors now face the real danger of losing the opportunity to build wealth for themselves, their loved ones end their generations to come.
    I would think that is enough to motivate investors to really take the message seriously.
    David Rogers Webb's free online book is a well researched scholarly undertaking, backed with multiple references.
    Personally, I am "out" of all paper securities , and keeping minimal cash in the bank, until this peril passes.
    That may be a long time or never.
    Good luck to all.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.