PLS 1.37% $4.07 pilbara minerals limited

If you look much deeper, I beleive you will find that its not...

1. 8,979 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4428
    If you look much deeper, I beleive you will find that its not just MS's Oil and other fossil fuel buddies that are downramping. You need to consider SQM, FMC, ALB and car makers maybe in the mix, in that the current major Li miners are pushing to maintain market share (Corfo is pushing that narrative) and the major car makers want to pay less for batteries or any off-take they secure directly from the Li miners.
    IMO, the last month or so has been a co-ordinated attack from both the up and downstream sectors, tring to keep a lid on prices.
    With regards to investment banks like MS, they could be acting on behalf of their clients (i.e. SQM, VW, BMW, etc), while also in self-interest, given many missed some of the easy money made over the past year.
    These attacks will just delay less advanced projects getting finance, and thus, new supply. Which, when you think about it, should see supply / demand remain tight and play into the hands of all said manipulators.
    Anyone who is up to speed with the rechargable world thermatic, can see whats coming, and from that perspective, demand is likely to suprise on the upside. But, nothing goes up in a straight line, and there will be some bottlenecks along the way (maybe some short term periods of oversupply), however, from what I am reading, concensus is LCE supply/demand remains tight going forward.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$4.07
Change
0.055(1.37%)
Mkt cap ! $12.23B
Open High Low Value Volume
$4.02 $4.08 $4.00 $29.24M 7.217M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
39 189173 $4.06

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$4.07 103486 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.44am 17/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$4.07
  Change
0.055 ( 1.58 %)
Open High Low Volume
$4.02 $4.08 $4.01 1896236
Last updated 12.04pm 17/05/2024 ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.