The INQUIRY

1. 17,482 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I see the Bank sprukers are now calling all their corruption as mistakes, bad decisions, and they are now saying we have learnt a lot, we have taken actions and now we are looking forward to positive outcomes which are not only good for the bank but good for customers.

Weasel words from corrupt organisations that now desperately want the public to be reassured by their WEASIL words.

This is not good enough and more than just one CEO and board member needs to do time in Jail and in the general population, no ankle bracelets and home detention, it must be jail and imo it needs to be at least 3 years minimum sentence.

If I stole money of the banks or the ATO I would be prosecuted but here we have a government and banks that blocked the inquiry for years while people were losing their money, properties, business. The ATO would have no mercy and if you dont pay enough tax they would threaten to prosecute you and then they apply interest rates on top of what they say you owe them. They would do this for $100.
    Now the government is attempting to say SORRY WE WERE WRONG. Not good enough and imo these politicians need to be investigated and prosecuted for supporting these activities.

Dont let these people escape because they are saying sorry well do better in the future - BS

Not good enough Im afraid.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.