CAI 1.92% 13.3¢ calidus resources limited

James its hard to tell. But lets hope they have something even...

1. 7,746 Posts.
    James its hard to tell. But lets hope they have something even if it sucks it just has to convince new people to invest. Their are still significant hurdles. Shareholders need to approve it. Then investors need to support the new idea. Then longer term it needs to show signs of being profitable so the sp can rise and investor new and old can get out plus the cap raisings will need to happen in stages. The first one just clears some debt and gets us off the canvas. Their would need to be a follow up raising.

With Palermos passing and the turmoil and realisation of the accumulated losses, one would hope for new ideas and new management. Some names will atick around. But people invest in management track records. Hopefully the new team is bankable. And I will be concerned (but not surprised) if Anthony is on the board trying to recoup his losses by earning a salary. But with that much debt he probably deserves a seat to protect his interest.

Presumeably any rebirth is still in same sector to capitalise on tax losses at corporate level. Not a complete change like mining.

Regarding a massive dilution versus a tax loss, I think we all want the massive dilution. Because it gives you the choice. You can crytalise your loss on day one and get the tax break. Or you can hold and try recover over time. So rather than a forced tax loss its an optional one. Thats gotta be best for all involved.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.3¢
Change
0.003(1.92%)
Mkt cap ! $102.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.0¢ 13.5¢ 13.0¢ $186.1K 1.407M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 302858 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.5¢ 303706 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.55pm 29/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
13.3¢
  Change
0.003 ( 1.92 %)
Open High Low Volume
13.0¢ 13.5¢ 13.0¢ 335399
Last updated 12.28pm 29/04/2024 ?
CAI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.