CAI 0.00% 13.0¢ calidus resources limited

It's complicated because to use those tax losses we need to stay...

1. 7,746 Posts.
    It's complicated because to use those tax losses we need to stay in a related business which doesn't fit with selling out. But at the same time can a sane person really try make a ago of our products if we couldn't etch out a profit over 20years on the shelf. I cant see how PNO could attempt to raise money if they keep the product as it means nothing has changed - how do you sell that to potential investors?

I still think it gets mothballed rather than sold. Because I doubt their is a buyer in the wings - maybe thats what holding up the next step. If their is a buyer you need to ask why management didnt explore that option while we were a going concern rather than wait until now. Will they sell everything off individually or as a set.

Thermalife cream and gel is loss maker but maybe someone can make a go of it. Will cost $500k - you need to spend $250k on a production run to stock shelfs. Then you need re-branding or marketing.

Tripeptofen is the only think some might be interested in. But obviously its not worth much or someone would have knocked on our doors long ago with an offer too good to refuse. Whoever buys it needs deep pockets to isolate the compound then further research into potential uses, then actually put it into a product, get it approved, produce, and market it.

Its a complicated equation as the debt holders need to get something back and shareholders need to approve the plan so something in it for us too. Otsana need a dream to sell to raise $2mil odd. So many things need to fall into place. Appointing Otsana was a big step though digging deep in the barrel to resort to them.

Before wasting shareholders time, they first need to agree in principal to vend in a new project and source something suitable. Then debt holders need to agree to cash and share settlement. Then Otsana need to structure a cap raising either partially or fully underwriten. Then we can vote for the proposal. If approved they get asx approval and draw up a prospectus.

From memory you thought a doctor might be involved. Do you still think that? Do you think it will be to buy our patents? To be a director? Or to buy shares in the new entity?

I didn't think it would drag on this lomg after Otsana because I assumed most of the above had probably happened behind the scenes. Maybe something changed. A buyer withdrew or a project fell through. Some kind of update would be nice.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $105.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.0¢ 13.0¢ 12.5¢ $65.19K 504.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 958649 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 817412 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
12.5¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
12.8¢ 13.0¢ 12.5¢ 567388
Last updated 14.42pm 28/05/2024 ?
CAI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.