AVR 0.48% $21.10 anteris technologies ltd

I just want to share something about AHZ share holders and...

1. 431 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 264
    I just want to share something about AHZ share holders and management that makes it special and unique on the ASX.

The other day I posted in the AGM thread about my fathers situation etc. It was fantastic to receive so much positive support from the HC gang - not just posts - but personal messages and texts. Over the few years of my AHZ HC affiliation - its become a bit of a family of generally positive, supportive like minded individuals.

One of the Admedus communications people apparently also read the post and passed it on to Wayne.

This morning I got a lengthy personal email from WP expressing his sincerest best wishes relating a similar and personal situation.

All I could think was WOW! Why would a busy CEO take the time to email me about my personal situation?

So to all those people who have ever questioned WP's motives or ethics or drive or empathy for share holders, here is a prime example of why AHZ does have a fantastic CEO who actually does have our best interests at heart - excuse the pun.

These traits have been discussed and argued on HC before but I honestly don't know any other company whereby the CEO would take time to email a shareholder proactively based on a Hotcopper post. That to me is a great example of a CEO having shareholder empathy, while continuing to reinforce all my other opinions and interactions.

Unfortunately, I've been invested in several companies where the CEO had no empathy and the only thing that was guaranteed was the stocks failure and funds lost. Lesson learned!

On a personal note, I've trusted WP from my first email exchange to when I shook WP's hand at the 2017 Nov AGM and was lucky enough to enjoy lunch with him and the board with some other astute shareholders, noting that the board is made up of similar like minded trust worthy, hard working, intelligent, driven, moral people with our best interests at heart.

These traits are hard to find in a CEO and board these days - noting you probably ain't going to find them in banks or large insurers, and not very often in mining companies!

Not that success is ever guaranteed by trust and empathy and hard work and drive, but I trust WP and the ENTIRE board to always do their best; to do it ethically; morally; with drive, intelligence and ambition; in the right sequence; and to do it always with our (ie the shareholders) best interest at heart, reporting the truth, and predicting their honest appraisal of the future.

So I'm asking you all - how much is that trust and shareholder empathy worth?

DYOR and GLTAH and filter the noise!
    cheers
    David
    2020 here we come
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$21.10
Change
0.100(0.48%)
Mkt cap ! $405.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
$20.80 $21.38 $20.80 $183.3K 8.682K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 2465 $20.80

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$21.70 421 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 08/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$21.11
  Change
0.100 ( 0.86 %)
Open High Low Volume
$21.14 $21.14 $21.11 103
Last updated 15.44pm 08/05/2024 ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.