'' but I don’t think either side gives a hoot about what anyone...

1. 81,126 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    '' but I don’t think either side gives a hoot about what anyone else thinks.''

I think that Hamas very very very much care

I would say without a doubt that the response of Israel was expected, planned for, strategized - BY Hamas

how to win the war?

clearly, Hamas could never outgun Israel with the support that Israel gets from the West - particularly America

so, if you can't out gun them ------------- you get rid of the support. How can you get rid of the support? -

infuriate them ----------- like the bull seeing red ------- make it so that Israel lets the dogs out

and make very sure that the world is watching ------------- watching the slaughter - babies, kids, grandmas, aid workers, journalists

show the horror ------------ show it on american tv and smart phones, day after day, hour after hour

the West - besides America - has already cracked. Biden is under enormous pressure to stop support.

IMO - it is no coincidence that both potential presidents of the USA will be term 2 presidents - they do NOT have to pander to Jewish contributors

Biden if he wins - will be under the very heavy thumb of Jill - who is already applying enormous pressure.

Trump - an unknown -------- but, Trump likes to withdraw and look like he's stopped wars - he also would love love love love to hit the military industrial complex right up the jacksie - it's the home of the swamp

how better than to stop support to Israel

Hamas - the cost might be horrendous - but, it just might be a war winner ------ because if Joe or Trump withdraws ---------------- for Israel --------------- there are many many many eyes out there shining in the dark

and their Iron dome - only has so many bullets

Hamas very much care what the Americans think ---------

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.