The new Australian bushranger ?

1. fwp
    1,651 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    Good morning all.
    Can someone provide me with a link where I can email Qantas management requesting them to afford me the courtesy of a reply to my email ( and two subsequent ones ) of Jan 16 ,2017 to their link Qantas.com/yourexperiencewithqantas
    Last November I phoned the number for pre purchased baggage , having 10 kgs extra and needed to take it with me to Africa . I also needed to discuss extra baggage as freight .
    After being disconnected every 20 minutes for longer than I could afford I gave up resigning myself to paying @ $ 30-40 a kg at the airport .
    Well I was Stung $80 a kilo and given a card Qantas.com/yourexperiencewithqantas !!
    Well I shared the experience as per para 1 .
    When booking my Feb 20 ticket to Africa I asked the Flite centre lass to contact pre purchased baggage on my behalf - she did and emailed me many hours later apologizing for the delay and mentioning her call kept disconnecting every 20 minutes !However she was able to inform me her advice from Qantas was you cannot book prepaid as the ticket is connecting with other airlines .
    Its peculiar how you can't pre book extra baggage on a ticket that's connecting with other airlines but you can book it at the airport for $80 a kg . It doesn't make sense and its straight out extortion !
    If the Qantas call centre was functioning properly I would have had that advice pre December flight and saved myself $600 dollars for I could have posted the goods ( express ) for $ 20 per kg which is what I have done for the February flight .
    I want to know why I am being penalized for their inefficient operations and secondly I expect/demand a response to my emails.
    On a positive note their cabin crew are the best in the world.
    By the way I also own shares in Qantas Airways !

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.