I just said you and Greta would make a lovely couple - get over...

1. 55,099 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1007
    I just said you and Greta would make a lovely couple - get over it - we can agree that Greta speaks alot of shit

Funny how someone on the other side of the globe manages to get his tits in a tangle for somethign that doesn't affect him whilst the locals are grown up enough to figure out how to keep going without frothing at the mouth .

Yes there is an abundance of CO2 up here and that is why eveything is so green. The fact that there is so much green also adds considerable oxygen to the air we breath so I can only assume that my brain gets far more oxygen than yours being cramped up in a canal floating dwelling

I don't spend the day on the computer waiting to respond to your silly little quips - I apologize if this offends you that I can't drop everything when the pinhead requests beckon.

I spoke to a cow cockie yesterday who lives in cattle country just west of here. They are having a great wet season but are very angry about all the El Nino BS that the BOM came out with a few months ago. Many dumped stock based on the BOM forecasts and are now understocked with green pastures as far as the eye can see.

I'm sure you would get on very well with some of these cow cockies and I'm sure they would really respect your opinion.

I think you would be better served worrying about what the French government has in store for you down the track

Screenshot 2024-02-16 07.40.13.png

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.