NTU 5.71% 3.3¢ northern minerals limited

First day back from 2 weeks suspension. Nice to see so much...

1. 5,436 Posts.
    First day back from 2 weeks suspension.

Nice to see so much interest in NTU forum . The negativity in the forum had an adverse effect on the shareholders .
    Empty vessels make most noise.
    Nice to see that the most long term holders have ignored the relentless bombardment of non NTU holder .

The SP of NTU does not look pretty.
    It has been dropped on low volume in the absence of buyers who are waiting for the next NTU announcement.

I cannot understand why the SP has not been driven even lower .It can easily be done by a cheap brokers who may have an axe to grind. Such is life .

The non holders of NTU seem to be more frustrated than the holders. Why is this so ?

The Hang Seng continues to drop. The global economy and China in particular does not look good . I `m not surprised that PRC did not approve Jien funding to NTU. Circumstances alter cases.
    Every cloud has a silver lining . The Australian dollar is dropping .Less money would be required to take NTU to production. Fuel price down.More competitive price for contractors .Any delays could well work in our favor.Saving $$$$
    Figures for the project would need to be redrawn .

It is unreal expectation to see SP of NTU to be any different to what it is ,when producers like STO, FMG or LYC are not doing much better .

Best for NTU holders not to react to posters with agenda .I just smile and accept rules for what they are .

NTU is down but not out .
    Last edited by imho: 23/01/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NTU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
-0.002(5.71%)
Mkt cap ! $195.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.5¢ 3.5¢ 3.3¢ $38.78K 1.166M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 272810 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 78618 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.3¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 5.71 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.4¢ 3.4¢ 3.3¢ 467750
Last updated 15.46pm 03/05/2024 ?
NTU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.