The Obama Legacy

1. 1,518 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    As a man approaching my end of days I look at the world today in despair as I see no real future for the grandkids of my grandkids. Not in the West anyway. The west is in a death spiral

Many factors have led me to this conclusion but, without a shadow of a doubt, the election of Obama was the greatest
    disaster to befall the USA.

This corrupt,smooth talking, gutless, fraud installed massive corruption into all government agencies

He created a culture of retreat from traditional US democratic values on all fronts from the growing aggression of Russia, China and Muslim terrorism.

The more aggressive they became, the more he appeased them. His whole history has been to always seek the easy way out.

Now we are faced with these superpowers who have developed, and are continuing to develop, weapons which, within the next decade, will permanently relegate the only defence we have against complete subordination to their will (USA) to a position where they will not be able to defend themselves. Let alone help us.
    I fear the game is already over, the tipping point has already been passed.
    Within 5 years any ''first strike'' capability by the USA will be no match for China or Russia. The USA just cannot catch up in time. Obama's 8 years has set US back decades.

Democracy is a relatively new and very fragile political system. It is not the norm at all.
    The norm over eons is that the powerful will rule by force under an authoritarian system. The few will share the spoils, the majority will be subjugated.

Trump's ''wrecking ball'' style of politics has come too late to save the day. Not only does he not have enough time, his personality and style is not that of a leader who can skilfully communicate and lead ALL the people. He has to convince those that oppose him. Not try and run over them and kick them out of the way so to speak. Not going to work in the longer term.

But I understand his desperation as small, petty men like Mueller et al try to get rid of him on some sort of technicality while they themselves have their hands dripping with lies, deceit and corruption.

I apologise for my bleak world view but only by acknowledging the true facts and working together can we save the day.

But the ''snowflake'' generation (which is our fault, not theirs) do not have clue.
    Last edited by Josh42: 08/03/18

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.