I dont even know what message is that to be honest. Explain to...

1. 16,965 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    I dont even know what message is that to be honest. Explain to me man. Lets make it step my step alright.

Believe in jesus christ, yea sure no worries mate i can believe in you and i actually do, for all the good u done. Savior part is a bit sketchy tho, save me from what lol, im not in immediate danger nor i will after i die, wait, i actually do have some danger spiritually depending on what i believe but anyway doesnt really matter.

Died on cross part, well, i dont even know him man, what our sins? Makes absolutely no sense at all, where in the world these sins even came from seriously, quite insulting if thats refering that my mum gave me sins as a baby. Ask who for forgiveness again? What is that...... Ya ill admit it, i ate a peice of chip at work, hey the packet is opened.... Still why is my strength related to anyone anyway, not even my parents gave me strength sometimes lol.

Explain to me a few things here. Reasons to be a christian
    - end game is going to heaven
    - avoid hell
    - … meet god?

theres nothing else in christianity, no offence intended. But end game is hell or heaven. Thats that, whether ur report card sats 50.00000000001% or 100% u passed and go to heaven. Its binary, u either win or lose. Save a kid u go heaven, save a billion kids, still go heaven.

same thing with hell, kill a dude, hell, kill a billion dude, same result.

so brings us to the question, if god loves u right, why in the world r u not in heaven right now? So anyway we got magically implanted with sins yea. Seriously ure telling me the god almighty, the almighty, awesome, almighty, invincible, super god ant wipe such a trivial defect?

Is that some kind of joke or something? Like dude, just back up all our brain memory, blow up the universe, created dummy humans, reinstal brain, done deal.

btw uncreate me pls, its an insult and total non sense, ive never felt so violated before, seriously god i dint gave u permission to create me, no if u dont mind, pls shift+delete me, thx, xoxox, your creation #12345

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.