These things need to take place first ---- Ababab, the attack of...

1. 11,872 Posts.
    These things need to take place first
    ----
    Ababab, the attack of Gog we can agree is future. Micah, a contemporaneous prophet of Isaiah, was confirming what was to befall God's people in their day. Zechariah ch 2 speaks of Jehovah's liberation from Babylon & protective care of his people, while 13:7 was explained by Jesus at Matt 26:31.
    Rev ch 7 speaks of the angels restraining the destructive winds of the great tribulation until "after we have sealed the slaves of our God in their foreheads". Rev 7:3. This too is future. A seal is used figuratively for something stamped as authentic, so from this point none of the anointed can become unfaithful. Paul was 'sealed' when he penned his second letter to Timothy.
    (2 Timothy 4:6-8) For I am already being poured out like a drink offering, and the time for my releasing is imminent.  I have fought the fine fight, I have run the race to the finish, I have observed the faith.  From this time on, there is reserved for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous judge, will give me as a reward in that day, yet not to me only, but also to all those who have loved his manifestation.
    There will be further fulfillment of Joel ch 2 which assures us:
    (Joel 2:32) And everyone who calls on the name of Jehovah will be saved; For on Mount Zion and in Jerusalem there will be those who escape, just as Jehovah has said, The survivors whom Jehovah calls.”

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.