Ababab, Daniel & Ezekiel were written during the exile. Haggai...

1. 11,872 Posts.
    Ababab, Daniel & Ezekiel were written during the exile. Haggai was written around the same time, while Malachi was written later still.
    (Zechariah 13:8, 9) “And in all the land,” declares Jehovah, “Two parts in it will be cut off and perish; And the third part will be left remaining in it.  And I will bring the third part through the fire; And I will refine them as silver is refined, And test them as gold is tested. They will call on my name, And I will answer them. I will say, ‘They are my people,’ And they will say, ‘Jehovah is our God.’”
    Here is commentary on those Scriptures :
    Those apostates whom Jehovah rejected were a large number, two parts of the land. Only a third part underwent refinement as through fire. In our day Christendom, constituting the majority of those who claim to be Christian, has been rejected by Jehovah. Only a small number, the anointed Christians, ‘have called upon Jehovah’s name’ and submitted themselves to the refining process. They and their fellow believers prove to be much more than Witnesses of Jehovah in name only. - w 07 12/1.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.