GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

Milli. I'm in BDR right now, so today I don't like it at all....

1. 12,826 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    Milli.  I'm in BDR right now, so today I don't like it at all.  BDR is volatile and as I'm in and out often it is usually easy to catch quick fire 25% swings on it.  Fundamentally I am fine with it going forward, but last quarter was disappointing.  So without a solid uptrend, stale hands could become weak hands.  

There was a sector wide sell point last week I ummed and ahhed about but did nothing.  The failure of the Yemen escalation to confirm the rise that preceded it.  If gold is ready to run it will eat that sort of news to give it energy.  Now I am sitting in no man's land and I don't like it.  Wait for stops or get out and wait for a fresh signal?  That was also just after Johny called gold long to $1250.  No coincidence there.  If Skol - says, "eat hat" then buy.  If Johny says "buy", then sell.  These guys are finally proving their worth if they could coordinate their double act properly - and their longer term history - NST, EVN, Nikkei also provides exceptional evidence for their potential.

See what the mouse clickers with other people's money do on Comex and Wall St tonight before acting, is all I can say.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.