EDE 0.00% 0.2¢ eden innovations ltd

The plan going forward

1. 9,951 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3715
    I posted the following yesterday, however, there were a couple of things missing. Here is an update. I hope it assists the few serious investors that still frequent this forum to see what stations the EdenCrete train will pass through over the coming months.

1. Quarterly due out next week should give a first brief insight into the profitability of EdenCrete etc.

2. News that the GDOT has signed off on their Class B specs.

3. News that the GDOT has started ordering EdenCrete for Class B applications.

4. GS makes it clear how the plant in Augusta is going to be financed. A 1:10 RI would be good news! If there is a CR it will be the very last CR, as future financing requirements will be entirely financed using sales revenue.

5. Release of the ASTM freeze/thaw and the 180 day compression test results (due in the second week of June).

6. News that other DOT's have put in orders for Class B applications (will only happen after point 2. and probably point 3. has happened).

7. Further news of major private commercial orders. (could come at any time i.e. April until September).

8. News that the GDOT is closer to approving EdenCrete for Class A applications.

9. Quarterly due out at the end of July which should give complete detail into the profitability of EdenCrete etc.

10. News that the GDOT's final approval/specs have been completed for Class A applications.

11. News that the GDOT has started ordering EdenCrete for Class A applications.

12. News that other DOT's have put in orders for Class A applications (will only happen after point 7. and probably point 9. has happened). Expected at the very latest in September.

I personally will be a holder until all the above boxes have been ticked. The day to day swings in the SP pendulum do not interest me one bit!

Due to the fact that this forum has now lost just about all of its credibility, and due to the fact that I do not have the time to wade through hundreds of totally useless and mostly contra productive posts, I will take a break until September.

Best regards, good luck to all the stalwarts and as always please DYOR!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EDE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.357M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.1¢ $2.183K 1.275M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
61 198302098 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 18524882 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.2¢
  Change
0.000 ( 25.0 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ 337576
Last updated 15.53pm 07/05/2024 ?
EDE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.