WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

The Purge

1. 4,114 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 312
    OK so here it is. Unfortunately we must release all of the frustrations with the company, everything must be purged for better or worse. I got it wrong and it's a bitter pill to swallow, this is going to be the ultimate test of whether you believe in the company, if you don't then selling is now your best option (your only option IMO to stop the haemorrhaging) as the vision has been 'reset',this is going to take some time. I believe in Steve, 100% behind him after that conference call. He is level headed and is giving us all a dose of reality. With the new board due within 6 weeks a new reality will be set and everything that has happened in the past and where we currently sit in terms of the SP must be reset. Our expectations must now align with a new and fresh board. He is well aware of the frustrations but with the new board we are starting anew.

He stepped into a war zone, our past is his current problem and he is addressing it. How? From what i heard on the conference call with a clear and concise strategy for our future. To restructure the board with an "Olympic team", to build our company up with five key businesses: Transdermal, Skincare, Hair Care, personalisation and bodyguard. To eventually get institutional investors on board and see the shareholder base bolstered and dividends paid out by 2023. Whether we want to accept it or not it would appear as though the commentary on Hotcopper has posed a great threat to potential candidates, I guess it just wasn't meant to be to those prospects but it appears as though its also far-reaching but to add balance we were only going on the limited information that management released. We have clearly made our point loud and clear so to carry on would be to our own detriment as we now need to concentrate our energy on the new board of directors.

Its also of note that Mr. Schapera has realised that the current board have been juggling too many tasks instead of concentrating on what they do best such as Jeff handling business when he should be heading the research and development and will bolster the board with new members who will take care of the business undertakings and let Jeff do what he does best.

So to summarise I believe that we have hit the crossroads with this conference call. IMO now is the time to cut your losses and move on if you don't believe Mr. Schapera will be the one to turn this ship around, if he has just 'dangled the carrot' for all shareholders once again, if you believe that this is but another ploy to appease shareholders. If you do decide that you are willing to back Mr. Schapera then IMO all anguish and frustrations towards management must be purged, forgotten. The board will be a reflection of Mr. Schapera IMO as he will have a say in who to reach out to, it would appear as though they already have the new chairman locked down but he/she is currently unable to take up the position, at least for another 4-6weeks. All the best guys and gals.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.