WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

A question was asked "Will there be significant revenue...

1. 5,224 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    A question was asked "Will there be significant revenue increases over the next series of quarters". His answer was a simple NO and the company has never stated this in the past. Perhaps the question should have been "Is the company still confident that you will see gradual revenue improvements over the year as was previously communicated by management?". This is consistent with the expected move to being cash flow positive later in 2018. During the call he stated that this is also his expectation. He did say under promise, over deliver, so shareholders won't forget this expectation for 2018.

In previous announcements the company stated the quantum of units ordered and that demand was expected to increase. This is an indicator of sales demand, but obviously the actual sales royalty they receive each month is difficult to forecast at this stage. The current royalty arrangements provide incremental growth as new products are launched but OBJ clearly want greater control and faster growth. Jeff said the second technology royalty arrangements are more balanced (better for OBJ), and clearly OBJ also want to sell their own products.

I would have liked him to elaborate on the jackpot or nothing scenario regarding the second technology. This didn't make much sense. Also, Glyn had previously stated that a seven figure up front amount had been negotiated pursuant to certain milestones being achieved for the second technology. The second tech was previously promoted as a significant catalyst for the company. A jackpot sounds great, but all or nothing seems unusual. I would like to know the context here.

Steve stated that this is a transition period for the company, to establish 5 business units. I assume P&G would be just one revenue stream from Skincare and Personalisation. Bodyguard, Surface Hygiene and Haircare are the others. It would be great to have other multi-nationals partners announced in the coming quarters. The company's plan is to evolve well beyond P&G which makes sense.

Blaming HC for supressing the share price and reducing the prospective board candidates was a revelation. Many will be bewildered by his comment, but it is his view is seems based on his experience to date. Having said that, will he blame HC if numerous holders sell tomorrow? Many originally bought in the 0.7 to 1.5 cent range and may move on because of the lack of revenue guidance or because Steve said the stock is still speculative.
    On the other hand the could start to look very cheap for what they have already achieved.
    He wants institutions on board, so does every junior, and this is usually achieved through a placement. The question is when? I'd like to see a few milestones achieved before this happens.

Did he sell the company enough today?

The was he blamed HC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.