The radicalisation

1. 8,527 Posts.
    We all read reams and reams about the "poor, misguided, misled" young lads - and lasses - who, disillusioned and discontent, cannot integrate (Mummies and Daddies in many cases won't let them - and the veils are a greatly effective, and, I allege, a deliberate barrier - ensuring daughters stay within the so-called "religious faith" ) - I beg to differ, and see much of this as arrogant, superior, and condescending dogmatic intolerant tribalism - and allow that Heavily Orthodox Jewishness doesn't favor inter-faith marriages against their own either - quite the opposite) -

yet, the question I ask - which no one else (well, the media community) NEVER seem to ask is - "WHO the hell IS it who's actually DOING all this (successful) radicalisation?" And within whose walls - and out of whose mouths, is it being done? SO successful, these now morally depraved/ideologically corrupted "kids" are setting off for war zones, overseas, to fight against US! Against OUR troops. I'm damn sure it isn't old Mr. and Mrs. Freddy McGillicuddy down at the local Methodist church "turning" then - seeing them off.

Our Western world security agencies fought, and eventually defeated, the Cold War era networks of KGB and other Eastern European spies -- through their networks - or did they? Only ASIO, CIA, MI5 and 6, etc. would know. Spies of all varieties still exist, in droves - here and world wide - or so a recent TV doco told us. Yes, Australia has spies. It would be totally naive of us to think otherwise. Undercover Communists, for instance, though well camouflaged, still thrive within the corridors of political and Union power - no doubt. If not them - then their modern-day travellers.

We are never told what's REALLY going on - in the cloak and dagger of world espionage. But surely thse evil influences can be infiltrated - and hopefully, some of them dug out, and eliminated? Or is it that ASIO don't want to show their hand? Or are under political pressure to keep the "peace" at all costs? What value peace where we are all being cowed into fear and aprehension by a certain section of our world community. Who cannot run their own affairs - so come to us to ruin ours. Shatter our sense of peace and tranqility.

If there's a noxious week - or a whole paddock full - no good just pulling out the leaves. One has to dig deep and hard - get out, forever, and destroy, the poisonous and heavily resistant roots.

I'm sick of all the lily livered namby poandering we're now being dished up, by all sides of politics, about us not to be upsetting the sensitivities of "moderate Muslims". SO moderate, what - they say, do NOTHING? Go to Mosques, tolerating these barbaric bloodshes and slaughters, kidnappings, rapes, and slave sellings? This continual abuse of their women? And children?

Our pollies tipeoing. all varieties doing it. Apologising. What about US - OUR kids. OUR safety?

Is it OUR own society - which has now become so morally corrupt? What, no outsopken heroes to be had? Just the beer and the cricket?

The trouble is - the majority media are now heavily Leftist scyophants - and weak. No guts to speak out. Even sneering at those of their profesion who dare to do so. As on "The Project" last night.

And for the rest of us - The Mighty $ now our God? The accumulation of which is our only aim in life?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.