the retailers, page-5

1. 2,076 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I am pretty ou fai with what you are up to flem - my comments about the retailers were not directed at you - that's if you took it that way. .... I am just as puzzled as you as to why the retailers are generally trending sideways or up, and that's why I have made the observation ...I am itching to get at them too.....

today I placed a small short on MYR a 2.28 - the publicity as to what solly lew might do with all his gains from the country road sale of shares in relation to MYR seems to be now abating, and if all that is forgotten I think there this one is a potentially big earner as a short...... I also have a short bid on HVN, but it looks like i might have to drop my bid as they are now appear to be on there way down - even with the strong up of the market, so that's a good sign for yourself....

I have traded BRN recently for profits and will most likely make another bid (short) also tomorrow...

KMD imo is grossly overvalued but is trending stongly up..... I will make a bid (short) for this one tomorrow also, as there was a big up today - its gotta reverse soon and imo there should a good bit in this one too.....

CSL - that's interesting info. I must read up on that,...... I put a small amount on this (long) on Monday but it appears to want to go down again -  good for you, but not for me.....

all the best GK...

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.