IMS 0.00% 69.0¢ impelus limited

The Share Price Speculation Thread, page-201

1. 1,434 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    Juneauquan, this does remind me a lot when I had to grit my teeth massively in late 2014 when it hit 13c after I was on cloud 9 at 33c when they signed with Sprint. The sharemarket can be very leveling to one's wealth and confidence.

My mate Q was giving it to me delux which was fair enough but I stuck to my guns, told him to load up like me and things turned around very nicely to the mid 20's and so on. And of course it ran to 44c last November like a Ferarri with the Carona's flowing along with Longshot's confidence.

The funny thing is my mate Q goes super quiet when they are at the top of their valuation range and he just loves these times with HC verboseness which the ultimate time to buy IMO. We should call it the Q Buyometer.

I'd like to ask Q for the 20th time whether he is loading up right now to ride the next wave back to 30 and so on based on the very high likelhood the management are going to deliver at least a 50% lift in EPS?

This equates to 47c SP with a PE of 25. Or the PE will come down to 14 at 25.5c SP making it the cheapest growth stock on the ASX with zero nett debt. This is why it's an even more compelling buy at these levels IMO with a stack of blue sky.

Lets see if I'm right again when management reveal their cards, hopefully soon.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.