CAY 0.00% 7.0¢ canyon resources limited

My appoligies as it certainly appears i personally have "Miss...

1. 1,270 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 300
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2681/2681834-6bfa15a2f84136f67b23c400ee972cf5.jpg
    My appoligies as it certainly appears i personally have "Miss Interpreted" your view of "Sideways For 3 Years" or is that my terrible grammer skills/eye sight coming through.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Dont know whats going on re moderated posts above but lets stay respectful shall we and as @PGFin stated the ultimate truth is Buyers V Sellers and CAY has not had Buyers winning the race for a couple of years obviously.
    I highly doubt Retail has the numbers to influence Voting but its at least a Warning to the BOD going forward and lets not see the CR Pattern continue the way it has thus far.
    Chinese do what the Chinese do and they do it very well if they are interested they will find a way under the radar.

I personally look forward to hearing something Pre AGM they are leaving it late as usual and certainly not doing themselves any favours leading into Monday should they choose to not ANN anything. Infact if they do now i doubt it will win them votes or bring on the Buyers at this late hour.

It might be prudent for some to re read @cheetah 's post about Emotional Investing i have a good therapist for those interested and have employed a suitable Tutor to better myself.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $96.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.0¢ 7.0¢ 7.0¢ $8.05K 115K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 246764 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.2¢ 37042 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 15/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.