RFG 4.41% 7.1¢ retail food group limited

Thanks for your comments. I agree its a highly speculative...

1. 3,443 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 450
    Thanks for your comments. I agree its a highly speculative investment and in no way would I like to deter you or others from taking a punt on it if thats what your research and gut tells you to do. I would love to see it turned around.

I do find your view that my comments are "ancient history" somebody confusing. As of this this very weekend when I walk into a shopping center of choice I see the current state of the RFG brands which have previously been acquired. I see years of neglect whilst the competition has moved on. What I don't see is RFG providing any significant investment into these existing brands which is what is required to just them justice.

These observations aren't ancient history as you put it. The neglect is current and ongoing. As you say old management is long gone so blaming them for the current neglect makes no sense to me. As I previously stated, instead of fixing the existing issues with already acquired brands they seem to be overly focused on going back to old ways and just buying new brands with borrowed money creating the perception of growth and leaving the neglected businesses in the too hard basket. This is what I want to see change then I will be excited that the potential has half a chance of becoming reality.

Congratulation on your past wins. Hopefully you have some new ones soon. Maybe this will also do well for you. I hope so. As I past shareholder I'm choosing to stay on the sidelines until they show some genuine signs that they know how to fix the key problems, not just how to buy new stuff with somebody else's money.

PS. Thanks for letting us know about your past successes. Always nice to see a winner. My best goes back to the 90s and I'm still holding at 248 bags so I agree that they do happen if you have patience but as we both know there are lots of dogs along the way.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RFG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.1¢
Change
0.003(4.41%)
Mkt cap ! $174.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.9¢ 7.1¢ 6.9¢ $117.9K 1.690M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 366154 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.1¢ 1052409 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.0¢
  Change
0.003 ( 1.45 %)
Open High Low Volume
6.9¢ 7.0¢ 6.8¢ 346208
Last updated 14.58pm 16/05/2024 ?
RFG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.