GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

I never meant to offend base metal investors or holders. I am...

1. 677 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I never meant to offend base metal investors or holders. I am sorry...

If anything the number one strategy for all businesses nowadays is attrition. Twiggy cant secure refinancing. If he stops producing then iron ore will go up. Is it fair since he is a philanthropist? Probably not... But base metals are a commodity and not a brand and everyone sells at market price. Would the LNP bail him out? Probably not since they are Austrian. It is sad because he helps the poor and donates to causes.

But for every death the strong will survive and get stronger. I do say that with shareholders sensitivities to the iron ore price being high there may be some undervalued companies out there in iron ore. Anything can happen. I keep an eye on iron ore because of it's relationship with construction. Perhaps construction will pick up in Europe, Japan and China soon. In my opinion, it might be beneficial to wait for them to come out with new data before investing. As for trading, I am too inexperienced with technicals to give an informed opinion. But BHP under 30 is quite attractive no matter which side of the fence you may sit.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.