GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

Nh thanks for pointing me to avanco - id lost sight of it over...

1. 9,759 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3461
    Nh

thanks for pointing me to avanco - id lost sight of it over past 18 months.

1.66Bn shares on issue - 127M mkt cap. 9 months cash on hand if you assume the 2.3m spent on new assets last qtr continues for next 3 qtrs. Probably fair assumption in lead up to mine production but thats a critical item id look into if i were you

Strip and grade are good so small but likely profitable first mine that should start production from late this year - you need to allow 3-6 months for production income to reach nameplate so the full income wont be until 1st qtr 2016

I'd put a 60-75% probability on there needing to be another capital raising unless things go really smoothly.

for me the funding risk plus potential for a further downleg in copper would have me keep it on watchlist.

copper currently is seen in surplus moving to deficit next year - so thats net positive.

stock price has run up off current road show - if i was buying id wait until that rush of blood disappears before buying.

good long term growth story with multiple projects but i think theres some time to go before the copper commodity complex looks hot again.

thats when this can sustainably roll ahead given its a 3rd tier story (this is the priority in which money tends to move in my experience)
    - large producers cashflow positive, fotm explorer
    - large producers cashflow negative
    - small producers, static growth profile cashflow positive & non producers with strong near term project profile
    - normal explorer

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.