GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

Hi Andy, You were right about retirement it's pretty cool, I'm...

1. 32,984 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1377
    Hi Andy,

You were right about retirement it's pretty cool, I'm enjoying it, no more emails, no more hopeless software to have to deal with, no more brainwashing sessions or buzzwords (the latest one is 'narrative' btw), no more sitting up all night. I'm off to an airshow soon.

You don't like the word 'goldbugs'? I thought gold fans were proud of their heritage of losing money, buying high and selling low, paying exorbitant premiums for coins like golden cane toads or whatever they are from the Perth Mint, and getting ripped off by gold 'experts' like Peter Schiff and Harvey Organ.

A 'chinese world currency'. Another pipe dream, why do you think millions of chinese are abandoning ship and buying property near you? Because the great yellow ship is taking on water and is in grave danger of sinking. The reason the USD is the reserve currency is because of the military power of the USA and it's a transparent democracy, not a fascist dictatorship that can't even build an aircraft carrier, but good luck with your new investment.

Cheers,
    Skol

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.