NXR 0.00% 2.0¢ nemex resources limited

Fellow NXRers, I want to throw this idea out there and see what...

Currently unlisted. Proposed listing date: WITHDRAWN
  1. 298 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Fellow NXRers,

I want to throw this idea out there and see what sort of feedback it gets.

It’s a left of field and is more based on hypotheticals and a few facts than anything of real substance, but fits with some of what we know, some things that we can reasonably speculate on and some things that are outside our purview.

I may be completely wrong and if so that’s fine. Let’s face it, we’ll know on Wednesday morning anyway

At the moment we know that:

NXR owns 40% of WBT and has an agreement to move to 100% in the form of a backdoor listing of WBT and an associated capital raising.

The WBT product is undergoing testing in the US and the results are due imminently. As well, the value of the company will rise significantly when successful testing is completed.

WBT has generated interest in the US from potential clients who range from major corporates, like Apple and we could reasonably speculate on Microsoft, Honeywell, Google, et al.

We can reasonably speculate that that interest could take many forms, from exclusive to non exclusive use to preferred partner status to possibly part or full ownership of the technology.

We can also reasonably speculate that the quickest way to market with this product will be to have some heavy hitters (like those mentioned above) on board.

What if:

Wavefront marketing discussions have gone so well in the US that they have generated significant interest, not just in using the product but developing some sort of partnership / shareholding / ownership, that guarantees exclusive use or preferred partner status.

Rather than fiddling around, paying fees on a cap raising of $10m at .05c (US.035c) here, which would value the company at A$22m (or
    Further, isn’t the timing perfect, from a US point of view, to be having those discussions and moving towards that outcome right now. WBT ownership is split 60 / 40, the A$ is at .7of the US$, so the terms of trade mean that WBT is currently dirt cheap and most importantly, such an action confers first mover status on the successful acquirer.

Just speculation on my part and welcome your input. As I say it may be pie in the sky but we’ll know shortly.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.